Friday, March 28, 2008

28.03.08>random things to do on a friday night

Tonight, I will do five random things. I'll write them here as I perform them.

i. Stood on right foot until it became somewhat painful and I fell. Sad thing is, I only lasted around three minutes.

ii. Stuck five single sheets of toilet paper on my bulletin board.

iii. Attempted to do yoga. Failed.

iv. played EyeToy with two 5lb weights, and got a new hiscore

v. entertained myself with pliers for a good five minutes.

That is all.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-four year old student--that is, a third of my life spent studying books and theories. Along the way, I was (am?) a gamer, something (nothing) of a writer, and rarely (constantly) a lover. I want to live someone else's life each day--I can't read people well, so I might as well try becoming them instead.