Sunday, April 13, 2008

14.03.08>but it's the pelvic thrust



Into another dimension...with voyeuristic intentions...

Some nights, I swear the entire populace is out to spite me. Then I realize that indeed, no one's all that concerned about me or my general doings at the moment unless I'm making too much noise or spouting bitter slurs, so I become content in that I'm relatively safe and peaceful (albeit paranoid).

On that note, I'm incredibly paranoid--almost uncontrollably so. It's irritating, really, as my musings are inevitably wrong. There's nothing out to get me unless I'm secretly watching myself.

Haven't giving five minutes to my 'book'. Story of my life. I've got a tale but nothing to say. It's all sex and video games here.

And since I've got nothing I'm wont to rant about...night.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a twenty-four year old student--that is, a third of my life spent studying books and theories. Along the way, I was (am?) a gamer, something (nothing) of a writer, and rarely (constantly) a lover. I want to live someone else's life each day--I can't read people well, so I might as well try becoming them instead.